ALLSTART ATG-103 Sport Pac 1700 Amp Portable Generator With Power Inverter

ALLSTART ATG-103 Sport Pac 1700 Amp Portable Generator With Power Inverter Reviews



More Picture


ALLSTART ATG-103 Sport Pac 1700 Amp Portable Generator With Power Inverter Feature

  • Adjustable emergency light for versatility
  • Built in charger, no external cables to misplace
  • Sealed battery for durability
  • Automatic shutoff charging for safety
  • One year limited warranty
The Allstart Sport Pac portable generator provides tens of jumps on a single charge. The built-in inverter can be used for charging and using cell phones, laptops, IPods, tools and other accessories.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews




Jan 03, 2011 05:45:07

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this jump starter from Bizarkdeal is awesome, its not just for a jump start but charges so many devices. It has already bailed me out by charging my phone because I forgot my charger and this comes with most phone adaptors. I have not had to use it to jump my car but this gives me peace of mind in case I do. It is super light weight unlike my old one which weighed 35 pounds. I highly recommend to anyone!

Post a Comment